Our consultants identify and evaluate security gaps and will help to create security project plans. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations. Our consultants can easily work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on projects.
We are currently searching for consultants for our Security Technology practice who are familiar with multiple Identity & Access Management products, including Oracle, CA, Sun, Tivoli, SiteMinder and others. Technical experience should include design and developing provisioning flows and adapters for assets, developing Role Based Access Control (RBAC) entitlements to web applications, implementing role resolution, role mining and role administration user interfaces.
- Working with clients to develop Identity and Access Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans
- Configuration and Implementation of I&AM products and risk mitigation
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on