Our consultants identify and evaluate security gaps and will help to create security project plans. They also anticipate security requirements and identify sound security controls for applications, systems, processes and organizations. Our consultants can easily work with non-security teams to integrate security controls on projects.
The data protection and privacy consultant would participate as member of delivery team that would be responsible for the following project activities but not limited to: developing project plans, defining project goals and objectives, developing project related deliverables, conduct workshops to:
- Define technical and business requirements for data protection solutions.
- Develop business processes and policies related to controlling access to data.
- Develop data protection strategies, architectures and implementation plans.
- Implement data protection solutions.
- Security generalist familiar with security and privacy frameworks, compliance (security & privacy) requirments and security and privacy department planning and operations
- Ability to lead junior security analysts
- Conversant in basic project management principles and project quality methods
- Preference for at least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Preference for at least one current recognized technical certification such as Symantec CSP in Data Protection, Certified McAfee Security Specialis or Expert, or RSA Certified McAfee Security Specialist (CMSS ‐ DLP Focus), Websense Data Security Suite (DSS) Professional, Informatica Certified Specialist or Expert, or RSA Certified